Saturday 9 February 2013

New Glitter with China Glaze 4 Leaf Clover!

Hi all! Another post with matte! I got some fancy new glitter that is a mix between hex and circle, ahah so I wanted to try it out. This is something I've never tried before, so be brutally honest!


The colour used here is a new one I have; China Glaze 4 Leaf Clover. It's coming off as more of a blue in the pictures, because I couldn't get the light quite right, but it's a tad bit more teal. Either way, It's a gorgeous colour, and I'm very glad I purchased it! :) 


The glitter was actually bought from my local dollar store, and was such a bargain that I couldn't pass it up. 


Just in case anyone is wondering, this beautiful ring that my practice hand is "wearing" is a Kameleon ring. You can find their website here! 



Once again, I used NYC Matte Me Crazy for the top coat!




No comments:

Post a Comment