Monday 11 February 2013

Colour Club Almost Valentines Day Nails!

Well! Wednesday is Valentines Day, as I'm sure you all know. Since It's only Monday, (ew) I have some nails that aren't Valentines themed, but could be if you wanted. haha. I hope everyone's Monday isn't too crappy and you all have a great week. Today is me and my boyfriend's 11th month aniversary! That's crazy in highschool years! Haha. Well, 
Enjoy! xx



The colours that I used were: Colour Club Chelsea Girl which is a really nice blue. It's pretty much the colour  blue that I think about when I think of blue. Does that make sense? Haha. China Glaze Elephant Walk which is a grey that I probably wouldn't have picked out myself, I got it from a friend. It does however, look a lot nicer on nails than in the bottle. Revlon Whimsical is a milky glitter. It took about 4 coats to get it to the transparency as it is here. 


The flower was bought off of ebay, and are a really nice light blue lily that fades into white near the top.


I used white acrylic paint for the letters and mixed it with a bit of Elephant Walk for the shadow.








No comments:

Post a Comment