Sunday 17 February 2013

Sinful Colours Animal Print

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great Monday.. Just kidding, Mondays suck. Haha. Anyway!
I am OBSESSED with leopard print. I love it! It's just.. so pretty. These, like the previous two manis are old. Once again, I apologize in advance for the terrible quality of these photos, and how disgusting my cuticles are. Not to mention how short my nails are. Haha! 

Enjoy! xx 


I love the way that the leopard print turned out. Definitely one of my best attempts! 


The blue I used was absolutely incredible: Sinful Colours Blue by You. Its a gorgeous colour packed with sparkle. Definitely one of my favourite colours I own!


The yellow is another Sinful Colours nail polish: Let's Meet. Just like the blue, it is packed full with glitter, however needs several coats to become opaque which was annoying. 


The orange that I used for accents is Barelements Orange, Orange. And I used black acrylic paint for the outline on the leopard print.  


In these pictures, I am holding and EOS lipbalm. I personally hate this specific one-Sweet Mint. But the others are amazing! You can check out their website by clicking here!



No comments:

Post a Comment