Thursday 7 February 2013

Hello Again

"If you want to be the best, baby, you're got to work harder than anybody else." - Sammy Davis Jr

Hi everyone. First of all, I need to apologize for my excessive absence, and I hope you will all forgive me. I'm in grade 11 this year and recently found a University that I plan to attend, but to do so I need to give 100% to my grades (ergo the Sammy Davis Jr. quote haha). I just recently finished exams, and finally have a bit of spare time to share with you the few nail art designs I have had time for. I hope to get back into it, and contribute much more to this blog.

So, if you all would like to see some nail art I hope that you stay tuned, for I will try to post at least one design every couple of days. That is until I get swamped with homework, haha.

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment