Monday 17 December 2012

Colour Club Almost Famous with Cancer Awareness Ribbons

Hi everyone! I apologize again for not posting, god I'm bad at this! Haha. Well, if you follow me on Twitter (@nailedintoyou) you may have seen a preview of this mani. I really like this one, and actually wore it on my nails for a whomping 4 days! Holy crap! This was one that gathered a lot of attention from people I passed in the hallways at school, and when I was working. Everybody seemed to love this.

There isn't one person in the world who hasn't been affected by cancer. Well, I'm sure there is somewhere, but you know what I'm saying. Cancer isn't prejudice, or racist, it gets whoever it can. 
Together, maybe we can find a cure and save hundred of lives. 


I Used Colour Club Almost famous, and Sinful Colours Black on Black!


The stamping plate is Bundle Monster BM321!


The bows were bought off Ebay!





1 comment:

  1. It's a very cute manicure, and yes, we should rise awareness every way possible. With our nails? Yes!!! :) Love the bow, it's sooooo cute! But I'd lose it in the first few minutes. I'm always putting my hands in pockets (mine :D) :)

    ReplyDelete