Friday 16 November 2012

Colour Club Ruffles with Bundle Monster Snowflakes

First winter/Christmas Design! Okay, so. Just a warning, this design is treacherous. I hate this. I actually hate everything about this. But, I said I'd show my failures as well. So, here it is. I'm sure I would've loved this, if I would have used different colours. 
     Go check out Kristine, at Pink and Polish's version here! She did an amazing job! Absolutely gorgeous. The colours I used were the new Colour Club Winter Affair collection, and for the accent nails I used Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle White. I stamped them using Bundle Monster plate BM-323 with Sally Hansen Insta Dry Co-Bolt Blue. 










2 comments:

  1. D'awwwww you are totally wayyyyy too nice to me!! LOL and how many times do I have to tell you this is NOT a fail! :P I really love it it reminds me if Christmas time and I sure do love Christmas time :) and seriously your ruffles are perfect! Very beautiful and I mean it! :)

    ReplyDelete