Saturday 10 November 2012

Colour Club and Nail Decorations Haul!

The Whole Lot! Here I have 5 Sally Hansen Insta Dry polishes for stamping, micro beads, decorations, glitter, and the Colour Club Winter Affair Collection!

Snow-flakes is a gorgeous flakie top coat. The flecks go from orange to red to yellow, but it depends on the light.

Ho-Ho-Holly is an incredible green foil with gold shimmer in it. It also looks blue in certain lights.


Glitter Wonderland is a medium purple filled with pink and blue shimmer.


Gift of Sparkle is a medium purple base filled with purple and holographic micro glitter. This is Two coats and no top coat, it also turned matte, which was strange, but I liked it.

Winter Affair is a dark maroon colour with purple undertones it also has small red flakes in it.


Berry and Bright is a beautiful red polish, that is packed with shimmer and  reminds me of a Christmas tree decoration.

Here are the stamping polishes I got. 


Names of the polishes.

The microbeads I got!







Decorations I got!


Assorted glitter.


I'm so excited about all of this. I got the Colour Club polish on sale at Winners just like the last one for 11 dollars! Oh my lord! I got the Sally Hansen at my local drugstore. I got the rest of the things at the dollar store! So pleased at how little money I spent compared to how much I got!


No comments:

Post a Comment